When you use our Website, we may collect and store your personal information from you. Our goal in doing so is to provide you safe, efficient, smooth, valuable and customized Services according to your needs, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Use of Your Information
- Website does not have setup to collect automatic personal information of the visitors to the Website. In some areas of the Website, we may ask you to provide information that will enables us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain Services or to follow up with you after your visit to Website or to otherwise support your relationship with us. It is completely optional for you to join. However, failure to join us may mean that you cannot access and use information and Services.
- The personal information you provided to us while using Website, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, e-mail ID, user ID, password, residence, bank details and other personal information shall be kept confidential and shall be used to provide you Services from Website, to notify you off our offers, updated information, new services and offers from third parties that we think may be of interest to you. Your information may be provided to our employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and service providers in need to know basis to support the operation of the Website and Services. Employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and service providers so provided with your personal information will be required to keep your information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than to carry out the Services they are performing for Website.
- By use of our Website you agree to provide us, right to use your personal information for promotion and marketing of our business and Services. To fulfill such purposes we may share your certain information with our partners, customers, advertisers or potential users.
- In case of corporate divestiture or dissolution where we sell all or a portion of our business or assets including but not limited to our associated customer lists containing your personal information you permits us to disclose your personal information to third parties for purposes other than to support your customer relationship with us.
- We may provide you option to establish a credit account with us or our providers or if you purchase a product or Service from us or third party websites available through our Website, we may collect additional information including billing information, credit card number and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money order. We will share such payment information with banks or vendors relevant to the transaction in order to enable transactions to be completed.
- We will send you information about our various products and Services or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. We and our affiliates including but not limited to our employees, agents, contractors and service providers may send you these by direct mailings.
Disclosure of Information
- You allow us to disclose your personal information, if disclosure is required by law or it is related to judicial or governmental investigation or proceedings.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we shall not be liable for the use of your personal information. No data transmitted over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured. As a result, while we try to protect your information no website or company including ourselves can absolutely ensure or guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Use of Third Party Websites
We do not intend to sell any of our products or Services to minors. Use of our Website is available only to the persons who can enter into legally binding contracts under the laws of India. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of eighteen (18) years, you are not allowed to visit and/or register as member of our Website. As a minor, if you wish to use our Services you may use it through your guardian or parents. If a minor has provided information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us to remove the information.
Accessing, Correcting and Changing Your Information
You can access, view and edit your information through the edit information option in your Account with Website, if present.
You can also send your comments and responses by post using the below mentioned address:
Shop No. 5, Mirajkar Complex,
Gandhi Peth, Near Alamgir Shahi Masjjid,
Chinchwad, Pune - 411033